- All carcasses are constructed totally from 18mm medium density fibreboard.
- Cabinets are assembled rigid and complete with doors ready for fitting.
- Over 100 colour options to choose from.
- Cabinet edges are taped to prevent the ingress of water.
- All leading edges including shelves are finished in matching 2mm pvc tape to provide protection against wear and tear. As an option, different coloured edges are available.
- All cabinets have a full 18mm back pane for strength and rigidity. This greatly increases the longevity of your kitchen.
- Rigid, glued and dowelled construction with the option of non-glued for units that will need adjusting on site.
- Choice of drawer boxes, including Antari, stainless steel, Legro or Intivo. Blum drawer boxes as standard. Dove tailed drawer boxes are optional.
- Blum softclose or touchmatic as standard. Butt hinges on all in-frames.
- 150mm adjustable nylon legs to prevent water damage should flooding occur.
- Concealed cabinet hinges with adjustable hangers.
- Non standard unit sizes are available to avoid unsightly fillers.
- Each unit is wrapped and strapped for transportation to ensure secure delivery.
- Concealed pipe void behind base units to suit both water and waste pipes.
- Totally adjustable shelves in both base and wall units.
Tip: It is our firm belief that well designed and constructed cabinets form the heart of any kitchen and will ensure the longevity of your project.